Over the years I have been asked the same basic questions by my clients. I figured that if they all have the same questions there must be many more people who are wondering the same thing. So I put together a buyer's guide help answer those basic questions to buying real estate on the Outer Banks.
Topics covered in the Buyer’s guide include:
- Current Market Commentary
- Why Owning A 2nd Home Or Investment Property May Be Right For you
- How To Choose The Right Outer Banks Property
- Starting Your Search & Working With A Buyer's Agent
- Getting A Loan-Why Using A Local Lender Is So Important
- How Much Will It Cost To Own A Beach Property
- Forclosures & Short Sales-What Are They & Are They The Best Deal
- The In's & Out's Of Rental Managment Companies
- Rental Income-How Much & When Do I get It
- What To Expect From Contract To Closing
Plus so much more!!!
There is a lot of good information in this guide!! I hope you find the guide useful as you begin to explore the process of buying real estate on the Outer Banks. I work with my buyer clients to make sure they have the best possible information available when the time comes to make an offer.
I hope when the time comes for you to make the decision to buy on the Outer Banks that you will choose me to be your Buyer’s Agent. Over the last 16yrs I rank in the top 10% of all Realtors on the Outer Banks in number of total sales and total volume sold. Remember you can get all of my extensive market knowledge for FREE as your Buyer’s Agent!!
To request a copy of the Outer Banks Buyer's Guide fill out the contact form. You will receive a PDF copy in your inbox.